parimatch1win aviator4rabet bdmosbet india1 winmosbetmostbet1 win casinopin up casinomostbetpin up azmostbetaviator4rabet bd1win apostalucky jet4r betluckygetlucky jetpin up 7771 win kzпинапmostbet kz1win slotmostbet aviatorpin up casinomosbet casinopinup1 win4rabetmostbet kzonewinmosbet1winpin-up1 win azpin up casino gamemostbet casinoparimatchlucy jetmosbet1win casino1win onlineonewin casinopin up1 win aviatorpin-upmostbet kz1winlucky jet casinomostbet casino kz

Procedures for applying for a work permit – a work permit in Canada

Similar to a study permit, after graduating, if you want to stay in Canada to live and work, you will need to apply for a Canadian work permit. Once your Canadian work permit has been approved by the government, the visa renewal process after that is very easy.

In addition to the Open-Work Permit Canada stream, self-employed residents in Canada, currently the Canadian government has been supporting domestic businesses to recruit foreign residents through the Employer-specific work permit Canada program can be as follows:

Employer-specific work permit Canada is a program that allows workers to reside in Canada based on a labor contract who has worked with an employer/business from Canada. To be able to apply for this Canadian work permit, specifically, you will need to provide the following information to the Canadian government:

  1. The name of the employer you can work for
  2. How long can you work?
  3. Location where you can work (if any)

Employers are also required to complete the following steps:

  1. Submit a job offer to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
  2. Administration fee $230
  3. Provide your offer of employment number

Normally, this process will take about 2 weeks to receive an approval/decline response from the Canadian government.

List of jobs (preferred) in Canada

Below is a list of jobs that are prioritised by the Canadian government under the ‘Employer-specific work permit Canada’, and are not prioritised based on salary and benefits. Please contact and ‘deal’ salary directly with your employer, if the job is shortlisted below:

_ Film or TV producer

_ Academics, working in research and educational institutions

_ Fellows at certain Canadian institutions

_ Industrial or commercial equipment repair or maintenance workers

_ Activities in the field of religion

_ Working in charity

_ Professional athlete or coach

_ Dancer, actor, orchestra musician or opera singer or related work

_ Business man

_ Farm worker (agricultural worker)

_ Employees of diplomatic missions, consular offices, international organizations or foreign governments

_ Employees of owners or operators of international bridges or tunnels

_ Human resources through the Global Talent Stream program – A program to attract talent in the field of technology

_ Human resources through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot program, the AIPP Canadian immigration program has been piloted since 2017

Employment Policy in Canada – Important Notes

Foreign workers who want to work in Canada need to know the following 5 important notes:

1. A curriculum vitae full of information while working in Canada

This is one of the mandatory procedures, if you enter Canada as skilled & highly qualified, specifically you will need to have an educational qualification (College, University, Master or Doctorate). , along with the job successfully applied in Canada.

It should be noted that, there are quite a few jobs that are prioritised by the Canadian government, so please check the list of jobs carefully, to enjoy full benefits and compensation when working in Canada.

2. Where to find a job?

_ Organisations that serve immigrants. They also help you write your resume, allow you to participate in job search seminars…

_ Job banks, free recruitment agencies in Canada, for example, similar to Vietnamwork, TopCV…

_ Service Canada organisation, with important information about employment in the federal, territory in Canada where you are living.

_ Company website, directly from the institution where you want to apply for a job.

_ Contact employers directly to ask if they are hiring

_ Go to a job fair in your city or town where you can meet employers and discuss jobs

_ Organisations that support job search for newcomers to Canada, such as: Welcome to Canada

Required documents when applying for a job: Similar to Vietnam, you will need to have a ‘Resume’ aka CV, a letter of introduction and yourself and show that you are suitable for the job. the job.

The process of working and interviewing after that is quite simple, similar to that in Vietnam. International residents need to register to join the Trade Union right at the business, to ensure workplace safety as well as the interests of international employees in some states in Canada.

For those of you who have children, Canada has a lot of child care services, because you are required to have a babysitter if your child is under 12 years old, with some models of babysitting as follows:

_ Nursery school

_ Daycare Centre

_ Licensed day care centre

_ Day care service at home

3. Retirement Mode

Retirement is also one of the important programs that you need to ask the business owner as soon as you start working, so that your family is protected if you lose your income because:

_ Retirement

_ Disabled – labour accidents

_ Death

In conclusion, Canada government will assist these monthly retired payment for the old from 65-year-old to higher, if you have paid insurance when the first time going to work.

4. Apply for the Federal Internship Program for Immigrant Residents

Apply to the Federal Internship for Newcomers Program. This is a program for qualified newcomers who are currently living and residing in provinces and cities in Canada.

Through periodic programs, this is an opportunity for you to understand more about Canadian office culture, connect with experts as well as participate in general training sessions.

5. Improve language ability (English/French)

Language requirements in Canada are quite high, specifically, Canada has two official languages, English and French. English is the most commonly spoken language in most provinces and territories.

French is the primary language spoken in Quebec and parts of Ontario, New Brunswick and Manitoba. There are also French-speaking communities in all provinces and territories across Canada. Quebec has a minority of English-speaking residents.

The Government of Canada currently provides all official services and documents in both English and French, so it is best to know a little more French to easily communicate, as well as read documents. , document.

It should be noted that, if you apply for a work permit under the Advanced category, your English or French skills will need to be (or exceed) the conditions to be able to meet the requirements of your field of work. .

Most regulated jobs and occupations require you to:

_ Fluent in English or French

_ Have a solid knowledge of all work-related languages

_ Understand phrases or expressions used, with quite a bit of ‘slang’ coming from Canada.

Usually, you will have to take language tests from the start. The Government of Canada also recommends that you consider taking language classes to improve your adaptability to the job.

It should be noted that the law in Canada is especially strict when it comes to issues such as paying taxes to state agencies, because this is the source of funding to stabilise social services in Canadian cities, ensure that all citizens enjoy equal rights. Therefore, remember to apply for a Social Security number (FIN) as soon as you start working!

According to regulations from the Canadian government, international students will only be allowed to work a maximum of 20 hours per week. Therefore, if you want to stay and continue to work, it is best for students after graduation to comply with the law, apply for a Canadian work permit extension so that they can work full-time, full-time, guaranteed. financial protection while living and working in Canada.

Please contact M&L MIGRATION for advice!
Australia office
  • Suite 2, Level 1, 9-11 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, Nsw 2089
  • Tel: 0456 333 339
U.S.A office
  • 671 Safeharbour Dr, Ocoee FL 34761
  • Tel: 407  300  5881
Hanoi office
  • Level 9, 20 Thuy Khue St., Tay Ho Dist.
  • Tel: 024 3847 1188
Ho Chi Minh city office
  • Level 15, 72 Le Thanh Ton St., District 1
  • Tel: 0912 399 360

Get A Free Consultation

Receive a free 30-60 minute consultation to discuss your case

    We value your privacy. All information is kept strictly confidential

    A day with 1.440 minutes that means you have 1.440 chances to chase your immigration life

    Даркнет Сайт Кракен Зеркало Ссылка